Thursday 22 October 2015

MR. SATYANARAIN CHAUHAN writes....

mr. satyanarain chauhan
writes....

NOOOOO....
he writes to the DNA newspaper
and this is his poem.

the occassion is the festival of 
DUSSEHRA. 

FRONT PAGE OF INDIA WIDE NEWSPAPER. 


this must be his gift to her.


it is 
SHOP TILL YOU DROP 
here at the moment. 
any excuse to go shopping.

i think mr. shauhan shopped....
&
his wife, RUCHI

she would have dropped when she saw this gift. 

here is what he wrote...

FORGETFUL HUSBAND.
i sometimes forget hugging you before leaving for work. but when i remember, i turn around and run to hug you, because without your warmth, my day is incomplete. 

i always struggle to remember the name of the first movie we watched together,'aap humanre...whatever it is...' but i remember how my hand felt close to yours. 

sometimes i forget to say 'thanks' for the food you cook for me, but everyday when i come back from office, my tummy churns from the smell of your food.

i forget the name of the perfume you use, but your fragrance gets me weak in the knees. 

i forget to sing for you, but i know my out-of-tune whistling will make you fall in love with me again.

i forget your age, but that's ok, i don't want to remember it anyway!

i often forget your daily advices, but i can never forget what you told me after our marriage. 
''i'll stand by your side under all circumstances, forever''

in fact, i forget my own birthday most of the time, but you are always there to remind me about it.

i forget to do a lot of things, but i never forget to tell you that i love you.

aren't all husbands forgetful? it is love that makes us forgetful!

my forgetfulness will always remind me to fall in love with you daily, over and over again.

HAPPY DUSSEHRA, MY BELOVED WIFE RUCHI !


No comments:

Post a Comment